I've managed to take some photos of the plot after all the work Paul and I put into clearing it after it had become a jungle following a little bit of neglect! This is our onion patch.... I'm quite pleased with the onions... I'm definitely going to do more of these next year, on a bigger scale. For the mean time though, this is where my leeks will live :-)
The patch where we've dug up our potatoes had started to become quite weedy but it's looking nice again now! I'm just not sure what to do with it until next year.... Maybe I'll just cover it to stop the weeds coming up!
And (shock, horror!) we've even managed to dig a little bit more of the plot..... Not much but I'm very grateful to Paul for doing some digging for me. It gives him a horrible achi-ness in his hand since he broke it last year....:-(
And then we strimmed the rest of the plot so it did look like it was owned rather than abandoned! Hopefully all this bit will be dug next year.....
Right! I'm off. The littl'uns are out of bed now and demanding their breakfasts :-) Enjoy the rest of the weekend!
Love 'n' hugs,